17th, 18th & 19th CENTURY
Click each thumbnail to enlarge then ...
Click the scan again to enlarge even further!
Refresh this page if it has trouble loading.
18th & 19th Century Pearl Buttons
Scan - N1:
18th c. Copper Buttons:
- Tooled 18th c. copper button with a silvered Trompe l' Oeil center
- Sun design 18th c. copper colonial button
- Gilded chased 18th c. copper button with a floral border
- Silvered & gilded 18th c. copper sun design button with matching fabric piece
- Two chased & silvered 18th c. copper sea going ship buttons
18th Century Embroidered Fabric Buttons:
- Dandy floral design
Three Early 19th century Paste Jewel Buttons:
- Weave design, paste set in silver
- Squares in circle design, paste set in silver
Four Lithographs of People:
- Musician couple lithograph set in brass with pierced flower border
- Duchess of Devonshire lithograph set in brass with paste border
- Young woman wearing a bonnet set in metal with elaborate border
- Woman with big hair lithograph set in metal with paste border
BACK to button categories