NEW ACQUISITIONS / WILD WEDNESDAY
Welcome Button Bytes Shoppers...
We have some great buttons to offer you today!
Prices next to each button or set are in dollars.
Payment must be made within 10 days.
When ordering, please list scan letter or number & description.
(Order link at the bottom of this page)
Click each thumbnail to enlarge then ...
Click the scan again to enlarge even further!
Refresh this page if it has trouble loading.
Group of Animal Buttons:
- Bucking & Galloping Horses, made by Fredrick Welch for Wedgwood set in silver, signed: FAW SILVER
- Foil Horse paperweight, made by John Gooderham
- Seal head, torch worked glass by Jari Sheese
- Cats floating in a shoe, pierced & tinted brass
- Wild Cat, hand carved wood made in Thailand
- Year of the Dog Zodiac , bone set in wood
- Dog listening to gramophone, tooled brass by Kevin Kinne, signed: KK 2003
- Giraffe laying down, stamped & colored sued leather by Cathy Mayer, signed: CM
- Exotic goat, colored Burwood
- Giraffe walking, hand carved vegetable ivory
Reptiles & Amphibian Buttons:
- Lizard with a long tail, stamped white metal
- Snake coiled around a structure, pierced white metal escutcheon over pearl
- Snake & crocodile fighting, pierced white metal
- Lizard on a fence with flowers, tinted & pierced brass
- Friendly Frog, ceramic, signed: CR 2000
- Turtle, Mexican (?) silver, back marked: 925
Bamboo Animal & Other Buttons:
- Llama, Sculls, Cat, Rooster on top of Pig on top of Cow, Crab,
Sheep, Sea Turtle & Bulldogs, pyrography techniques
Extra Extra Large Bamboo Bee Button:
- 6-hole sew-thru
A Flock of Bird Buttons:
- Three flying swallows, French enamel with foil birds
- Clothed Rooster playing a guitar, back marked: TW & W PARIS
- Penguins, pyrography on bamboo
- Parrot head, cast aluminum by Herman Bangeman, signed: HN '04
- Parrot head, pewter with a head shank, back marked: Battersea 2006 Fine Pewter
- Peacock, pewter with a head shank, back marked: Battersea 2006 Fine Pewter
- Rooster crowing on top of wheat sheath, stamped brass with tole finish
- Two Parrots, reverse painted & foil underneath acrylic
- Cat meowing, torch worked glass with clear glass self shank
- Brooks Golliwogs, hand painted casein
- Ric or Rac dog, hand painted wood
Elaborate Heart Buttons:
- hand painted & lacquered wood
Elaborate Owl Buttons:
- hand painted & lacquered pierced wood
A Swarm of Insect Buttons:
- Moth or butterfly, transfer on celluloid set in metal
- Butterfly near flowers, fimo
- Bee with a border of circles in two NBS medium sizes of enamel
- Bakelite Bugs, three laminated pieces
- Beetle, transfer on casein
- Black Spider, ceramic
- Grasshopper, copper enamel
- Dragonfly, copper enamel
- Praying mantis & other flying bug, copper enamel
- Moth, copper enamel
- Butterflies, transfers on plastic
Click here to see buttons available from past Wild Wednesdays.
BACK to button categories