NEW ACQUISITIONS / WILD WEDNESDAY
Welcome Button Bytes Shoppers...
We have some great buttons to offer you today!
Prices next to each button or set are in dollars.
Payment must be made within 10 days.
When ordering, please list scan letter or number & description.
(Order link at the bottom of this page)
Click each thumbnail to enlarge then ...
Click the scan again to enlarge even further!
Refresh this page if it has trouble loading.
Rare Cheshire Jewel Button:
- #22, Clambroth & purple glass, NBS small size
Extra-large Copper Flower Button:
- hand made, signed on the back
Group of Enamel Buttons:
- Champleve couple with a dog
- School livery shields; harp; unicorn
- Realistic 4-leaf clover
National, Regional & State Button Show Favor Buttons:
Favor Buttons - Scan A
- Enamel Eagle Totem by Diana Wieler for the Canada Pioneer Button Club 55th anniversary
- Copper Michilimakinac Hunt club reproduction for NBS 2006
Favor Buttons - Scan B
- Jasperware Everglades Swamp Boat Button by Katie Cooper for NBS 2018
Favor Buttons - Scan C
- Fused Glass King of Spades Playing Card by Kay Ferguson for WRBA 2018
- Fused Glass Queen of Hearts Playing Card by Kay Ferguson for WRBA 2018
- Enameled pewter letter "C" with rabbit & crescent moon button by William Hentges for NBS 2017
Favor Buttons - Scan D
- Realistic Amish Man from NBS 1994 in Camp Hill, PA.
- Jasperware Map of Iowa with corn & verbal by Still Rzanski from NBS 1985
- Transfer on Porcelain Plymouth Rock with verbal from MSBS 1967
- Enamel symbols of Kansas & Oklahoma for NBS 1983
- Jasperware Cabin in the Forest by Katie Cooper for CSBS 2017
Favor Buttons - Scan E
- Torch worked glass Hot Dog on a stick & Bun Button by Mary Gaumond for NYSBS 2014
- Torch worked glass Heart Button by Delilah Davis for MRBA 2018
- Torch worked glass k-ting by Kathy Hoppe for MSBS 2018
Fun and Funky Buttons:
- Bald Head or manikin head, celluloid over another plastic
- Little Red Riding Hood & the Wolf, paper under celluloid
- Real Peacock Feather under celluloid set in metal
- Buddah, Jasperware realistic by Shirley Shaw
- GAP, design with mirrors
- Real Peacock Feather under celluloid set in resin
- Fimo Asian floral design with fun back
- Real shell chips set in resin in a fun shape
Marvelous Modern Glass Buttons:
- Extra-large Popper glass button in a spindle shape with unusual overlay & luster
- White & Red glass with unusual stenciled design & luster
- Pierced Caramel glass flowers
- Belted design with paint in many colors of glass
- Flower design with silver luster in many colors of glass
Mostly Moveable Buttons:
- Glass & Wood Beads set in (loosely so they move) a fabric covered cup button
- Native American beaded design with leather dangles
- Glass beads & silky fabric with a tassel
- Black plastic shape with silky fabric a tassel
Click here to see buttons available from past Wild Wednesdays.
BACK to button categories